Selfie St. Patrick's Day!
It's time to take out your green clothes and accessories, Culture Girls, because we're partnering with The Prospect and Co-Ed Supply for the most-awesome Instagram contest in the history of all Instagram contests.
In honor of St. Patrick's Day (March 17), us three organizations have come together and created a "Selfie St. Patrick's Day" for which you can dress up any way you want, post the picture on Instagram, and......wait for it......WIN SOME COOL STUFF!
What's even more awesome is that our friends over at The Prospect (THE best blog for life advice and college admissions process tips) and Co-Ed Supply (a company that delivers ah-mazing goodie boxes to college students and beyond) decided to join in on the event. How fun!
Feeling lucky? Great! Show us your Irish spirit on Monday, March 17 and you may just win some super cool stuff!
What to do:
- Take a selfie decked out in your St. Patrick's Day gear. Four-leaf clover earrings, ironic green hipster leggings, funky & sparkly hats...anything really!
- Upload the selfie to Instagram and tag it with #SelfieStPatsDay
What you'll win:
- A two/three page feature in Her Culture's bimonthly magazine. Can you scream "press coverage?" We'll interview you and get the scoop on your inspiration for the selfie, cool facts about your culture, and more!
- College admissions package with The Prospect. The winner will have 24-hour access to all sources at The Prospect - all college and life questions will be answered at your disposal! Options for services include: college essay editing, chats about college options, and college admissions connections (whoa! It just keeps getting better!)
- A care package from the amazing people at Co-Ed Supply. Free food. Free gadgets. Free goodies. Perfection.
Do you have what it takes to be a #SelfieStPatsDay winner? May the luck-o'-the-Irish be with you!